|OTHERS Business News :|
|More Business News...|
|25 PPP Projects US$ 29,42 Billion Ready for Auction 2021|
The Indonesia Public Work Ministry revealed that there are 25 Government-Private Partnership (PPP) projects that are ready to be auctioned in 2021.
Of the total projects that will be auctioned off, the majority are projects in the road and bridge sub-sector.
The total is 21 projects, ranging from the Kamal-Teluk Naga-Rajeg Toll Road project to the Tanah Bumbu-Pulau Laut Bridge project.
The total investment for the total roads and bridges to be auctioned in 2021 is estimated to reach US$ 18 billion with a total length of 1,072 kilometers.
Apart from roads and bridges, there are also two dam projects including the water resources sub-sector that will be auctioned, namely the Merangin Dam and the Matenggeng Dam with an investment value of up to US$ 685 million.
Furthermore, the Cisaranten Bina Harapan flats project will also be auctioned with an estimated investment value of US$ 78 million or 2,738 units.
Finally, the project to be auctioned is the drinking water supply system (SPAM) Ir. H. Djuanda with an estimated investment of US$ 900 million.
SDA fields developed in the first quarter of 2021:
• Ir H Djuanda's Drinking Water Supply System (SPAM) US$ 421 million.
• Merangin Jambi Dam US$ 434 million
• Matenggeng Dam, Central Java US$ 214 million.
• Cisaranten Bandung West Java flat with 2,189 units valued at US$ 78 million.
380.8 kilometers of toll roads and bridges built in the first quarter of 2021 valued at US$ 8,3 billion:
• Mamminasata Toll Road.
• Kamal-Teluk Naga-Rajeg Toll Road.
• Semanan-Balaraja Toll Road.
• Bogor-Serpong Toll Road via Parung.
• Sentul Selatan-Karawang Barat Toll Road.
• Semarang Harbor Toll Road (Semarang-Kendal).
• Gilimanuk-Mengwi Toll Road.
• Patimban Port Access Toll.
• Batam-Bintan Bridge.
Jadebotabek Toll Road 66.93 kilometers built in the third quarter of 2021, valued at US$ 3,4 billion:
• Inner-City Toll Road Cikunir-Karawaci Section.
• JORR Elevated Cikunir-Ulujami.
• OM Suramadu Bridge.
The 630.75 kilometer toll road built in the fourth quarter of 2021 is valued at US$ 6,9 billion:
• Cilacap-Yogyakarta Toll Road Demak-Tuban Toll Road.
• Jember-Lumajang Toll Road.
• Ngawi-Bojonegoro-Babat Toll Road.
• Jember-Situbondo Toll Road.
• Tulungagung-Kepanjen Toll Road.
• Samarinda-Bontang Toll Road.
• Tanah Bumbu-Pulau Laut Bridge.
• Muna-Buton Bridge.